HOME | IsleroWEB | links | contact us
CAR DATABASE : add a car : recent updates : cars for sale | MAGAZINES: add a magazine
details on a Lamborghini by (part of a) Chassis Number
1971 LHD Espada Series 2
Chassis Number 8164 is this
Metallic Silver Blue
Nero Leather interior,
currently believed to be residing in London, UK
It is fitted with engine number 40385.
Other Information: Build #387
for sale, Portman, UK prior to 2001.
for sale on finecars.cc with 91414km in Greece in July 2021, the advert read:
factory: Power steering, power windows, heated rear glass, Campagnolo magnesium 4 + spare wheels (gallettone centrale), Blaupunkt Paris and spare leather steering wheel.
retrofits: Electric outside mirrors (Swiss made, removable), wiper blades and rear silencer tanks.
Interior: Black, leather
Odometer reading: 91414 km
Registration: Greek, regular, ZT 4140
According to Lamborghini’s records this is the only Espada ever delivered to Greece. It still retains its original Greek registration number and documents. Its current owner acquired it from the 2nd one back in 1993 and has driven it approx. 10,000 highway Kms.
Since 1993 the following repairs have been completed at Athens' Lamborghini Authorized Dealer, Trident:
- Body: Re-sprayed from blue to its original silver. Upon respray the accident-free history was verified.
- Engine: Overhauled at 87000 kms, Webers rebuilt just a month ago by Italian expert in Modena and new distributor fitted.
- Suspension: Replaced front-end's arms and bushings fitted spacers in the rear and resprayed the shocks.
- Electrics: Side aftermarket mirrors were fitted and passenger's outer headlight replaced.
- Interior: Gearlever pouch re-trimmed, wooden trim coated with removal black film and wooden steering wheel fitted with original stored..
Information on this car was sourced from Paul Clemence / Raymond Stofer.
The data on this specific vehicle was last updated 17-Sep-2023.
Please let us know any updates using the Contact Us page
Page Design Last modified: 2nd December 2023