HOME | IsleroWEB | links | contact us
CAR DATABASE : add a car : recent updates : cars for sale | MAGAZINES: add a magazine
details on a Lamborghini by (part of a) Chassis Number
2001 LHD Diablo 6.0 SE
Chassis Number 1LA12806 is this
Marrone Leather interior,
And is number 04 of 42 of a limited series of cars.
It has the following modifications from the standard european model on offer at the time of manufacture: Short Transmission.
Other Information: Build Completion Date: 09 Dec 2003
Delivery Market: Switzerland
Billing Date: 29 May 2001
Warranty Period: 22 Oct 2004 to 22 Oct 2006
- Delivered, 0 KM, Lamborghini Porrentruy, Switzerland (10/22/2004)
- 1st service, 2,349 KM, Lamborghini London, UK (April 15, 2008)
- 2nd service, 19,405 KM, Lamborghini Service Anzing, Germany (23.07.2012)
- TÜV, 19,405 KM, KÜS partner, Pliening, Germany (July 24, 2012)
- 3rd service, 28,608 KM, Lamborghini Service Bonn, Germany (29.09.2015)
- TÜV, 28,768 KM, TÜV Rheinland, Germany (28.10.2015)
- Vehicle evaluation, 29,759 KM, Classic-Analytics, Munich, Germany (05.01.2018)
- TÜV SÜD, 30,712 KM, TÜV Munich, Germany (04/01/2021)
- 4th service, 30.712 KM, Lamborghini Munich, Germany (April 12th, 2021)
- Vehicle evaluation, 30,720 KM, Classic Analytics, Munich, Germany (April 26th, 2021).
Information on this car was sourced from Adelchi Romano / MBT Sportcars.de / Whit Lupoli / Raymond Stofer.
More details of this car can be seen at this link https://mbt-sportcars.de/sales/lamborghini-diablo-vt60se-marrone-eklipsis-braun-4-42-stck
The data on this specific vehicle was last updated 20-Aug-2023.
Please let us know any updates using the Contact Us page
Page Design Last modified: 2nd December 2023